Wema Gardens – Naro Moru
|Plot Area||No. of Available Plots||Price|
|(HA) 0.045||81||KSh 399,000|
Wema Gardens: The Place of Good Tidings
Are you looking for a life full of goodness, a life that is entirely characterized by good tidings, a place where you always wake up to meet the humongous Mt. Kenya smiling right through your master bedroom’s window.
- 400 Meters off tarmac
- 11 miles South of Equator
- 3KMs radius off the bursting Naro Moru business town,
- 20KMs away from Nanyuki
- 126KMs to Nairobi
- Neighboring Naro Moru River Lodge
- You wake up as a tourist, you view Mt. Kenya every day.
- The equatorial weather is a true game-changer here. (It’s the kind of weather that promotes longer life and happiness)
- Expanded Infrastructure
- Business hubs
- It hosts a Tvet institution
- It hosts St Lwanga Primary School
- Naro Moru town is expanding fast due to recent infrastructural expansion as well as the mushrooming hotels in this particular area.
- On the other hand, the area is an agricultural hub, coupled with its fast-growing populace.
- If you are seeking for happiness or if you desire to grow your money, this is the place to be.
- Also, if you want to settle or build homes to sell or rent, get a property that will appreciate astronomically and join wise investors by buying this goldmine courtesy of Optiven.
- You urgently need to invest near Equator, a please that is not only strategic, but extremely good for your health. Wema Gardens – The place of good tidings, is the best and only unique property in this town.
Location and Route :
To Reserve Please Contact :[nerdy-form:13396]